Wednesday 27 April 2011

Comfy Ride

Mounts Completed
Today I finally got the seat mounts finished off, took a lot longer that expected although there was a lot of messing around working out how I was going to do it. There are a few pictured to show what I've done. Just before I finished for the day, I also welded the accelerator pedal clip in place.

Accelerator Pedal Clip

Rear Inner Mount


Rear Outer Mount
Rear Mounts




















 The seats are looking a but tatty and fancy a red interior so I got a quote for the front and back seats to be covered in red leather and they said it would be around £1100 so I think I'll get a leather restorer on them for now. Tomorrow I should be able to crack on with the rear bumper hangers and valence and once they are done that will be the major repairs done and just a bit of tidying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment